With the sun starting to shine a little more, it’s great to get outside and enjoy a barbecue with friends and family, or even as a treat after work.
Barbecues are a whole lot more versatile than many people realise and there’s so much scope to cook outside and make the most of this summer. Whether you’re looking to cook a Full English Breakfast outside, your Sunday Roast or simply not burn the sausages at your next family gathering, our barbecuing classes are designed to help you master your barbecue.
As a Certified by Weber chef, I can help with cooking on gas, charcoal and electric (yes, I did write electric!) barbecues, as well as smokers which are becoming increasingly popular. Whether you have a barbecue already which you are looking to get the most of or are thinking of investing and would like to try before you buy, do get in touch to arrange a class written specifically for you. As an extra bonus, the first 10 booked on will get a goodie bag of barbecue goodies to take home with them and everyone will of course take all of the food they cook home with them to impress their families with.
The class can be bought through the link below, or get in touch to discuss – Contact
PS don’t forget we offer barbecuing get togethers for friends or as team building events. At these relaxed events you will learn a whole range of barbecuing skills, enjoy delicious food and spend time with your friends. Please email me if you would like to hear more about this – email@example.com
Our Barbecue evening will kick off with a drink and barbecued nibbles on arrival to get you in the mood. The evening will be tailored to suit your level so it’s perfect for the complete beginner or the accomplished barbecuer looking to take things to the next level. Here’s a few ideas of aspects we can cover-
- Pros and cons of the different fuel types & different barbecues
- How to light the barbecue & get the most out of your fuel
- How to roast large pieces of meat, such as a Beer can Chicken, Roast Lamb or Beef
- How to cook the perfect Steak
- Knock-out Burgers to impress anyone
- Hot Smoked Salmon
- Side dishes such as Potato wedges, Risotto, Corn-on-the-cob with chilli butter, flatbreads, brioche buns….
- Homemade sauces such as tomato ketchup, chunky smoked salsa or proper barbecue sauce